Flu Clinic Information 2020
Our pharmacists will be hosting outdoor influenza vaccination clinics on the following dates:
- October 15th, 2020
- October 21st, 2020
- October 23rd, 2020
Please call (250) 494-0531 to book your appointment.
Please check back for our November vaccination dates. As a reminder, there will be NO drop-in flu shots available this year.
- Flu clinics will be held outside, beside the pharmacy, and on an APPOINTMENT basis only
- Masks and social distancing will be required
- We will be screening for COVID prior to booking appointments and before any immunization
Flu Shot Protocols (for patients)
- You will show up for your designated date and time (No Drop-ins)
- Bring your BC Services Card (Care Card)
- You will need to wear a MASK
- You agree to a temperature check
- You will maintain social distance in the line-up
- Wear a T-shirt under your coat/jacket to ensure easy access to your deltoid (bicep) muscle for the pharmacist
- You must wait in your car for 15 minutes after your vaccination in case you have a reaction to the vaccine
Pre-Screening Questions (before patients are booked and again before they fill out forms on their immunization day)
- Have you travelled in the past 14 days outside of Canada ? (If Yes, rebook for a time after 14 days of isolation has been completed)
- Do you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or a cold (fever, cough, sore throat)? (If Yes, refer to COVID-19 testing app and do not book/proceed with immunization)
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days or with anyone who has symptoms or a confirmed case of COVID-19? (If Yes, refer to COVID-19 testing app)
Hours of Operation (Temporary Change)
Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 11 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Sunday and Holidays: Closed
Original Drug Store
Serving our community for over a century.